- Deed Fraud Scheme Uncovered in Westchester County (7/11/2023)
- What to Do If You Need to Get a Document Notarized Remotely (5/4/2023)
- RON Is Now Permitted in New York (4/21/2023)
- New Notary Rules Require a Notarial Journal (3/7/2023)
- City of Rye- New Law Requiring Inspection of All Private Sewer Laterals Prior to Sale of Property (12/30/2021)
- New York City Extends the Fine and Interest Reduction Enabling Recovery (FAIRER) Program (12/29/2021)
- Power of Attorney Form Changes Effective June 13, 2021 (06/03/2021)
- New Form Power of Attorney Effective June 13, 2021 (02/17/2021)
- New Procedure for Obtaining New York City Water Charges (06/29/2020)
- Amendment to Foreclosure Law Affects Insurability of Title for Foreclosed Properties (02/21/2020)
- Cybersecurity Reporting (01/24/2020)
- Are You Covered By Your Professional Liability Policy?
Right where you need us
With offices in New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania, local knowledge of the community means we're on the ground and ready to help.
Our sister company, CATIC, is licensed throughout the East.