As our nation tries to navigate the challenges of the Coronavirus situation, CATIC remains dedicated to its staff, agents, lenders, Realtors and other partners. Below you will find information regarding gap coverage, contact information and other helpful links.
Please reach out and let us know how we can help.
Click here to view a message from Jim Czapiga, President & CEO of the CATIC Family of Companies
- How Do Your State’s Remote Notarization Measures Compare? (05/18/2020)
- IRS Extends Deadlines for 1031 Exchanges (04/13/2020)
- Freddie Mac Clarifies That Notarizations Witnessed Over Video Conference Are Not Subject to RON Minimum Standards (04/10/2020)
- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Release Updated Guidance to Lenders Amid COVID-19 Crisis (04/08/2020)
- Looking for an SBA Loan? It’s Easy with QuickBase’s Loan Accelerator! (04/08/2020)
- CATIC Title's Technology Vendor List (04/07/2020)
- Important Security Tips During This Time (04/02/2020)
Right where you need us
With offices in New York and New Jersey, local knowledge of the community means we're on the ground and ready to help.
Our sister company, CATIC, is licensed in the Northeast, Georgia and Florida.